Clubs & Groups
The 2019 Long Course Weekend, Jervis Bay welcomes all clubs, corporate teams and training groups to book a FREE* 3x3m space or 6x3m space for a marquee.
We have allocated a Club Village in Huskisson where you can set up your own marquee to be used as a meeting point, bag storage area and a place to create a great atmosphere for your team and take the stress out of the weekend.
The clubs/teams area will feature:
- Close proximity to the start/finish lines (of the swim and run legs) and all amenities
- Opportunity to keep your marquee set up throughout the weekend at the Huskisson Club Village (security will be onsite overnight)
- Marquee can remain erected throughout the weekend of the event
Please note the following:
- We cannot accept liability for valuables and we do not recommend leaving valuables within your marquee when not manned.
- Marquee space is limited
- Marquees cannot be erected at Shoalhaven University (venue for the start/finish of the bike course).
* Marquee spaces are free for all clubs/teams with 10 or more participants entered into Long Course Weekend. All you need to do to secure your space is to submit the downloadable booking form below to Adam Goodger at firstname.lastname@example.org.