WHERE TO EAT?
A number of local eateries for the spectators, athletes and their supporters offering a selection of cuisines and drinks.
If you are looking for somewhere to eat the night before or after the race please click here.
Directions - From Sydney - Approximately 2.5 - 3 hours.
Google maps directions available or follow the instructions below.
- Take the Princes Highway past Wollongong to Nowra.
- 14.5 km south of the Nowra Bridge, take the Jervis Bay turnoff on your left onto Jervis Bay Road.
- Drive for 7.5km and take the Huskisson turnoff on your left onto Huskisson Road.
- Continue onto Tomerong Street
- Take a slight right onto Sydney Street
- Take the second left onto Bowen Street, make your way to the roundabout and you’ll find Huskisson village
Parking is available at the following places - please note they are all pay and display.
- Parking Free All Day, 38 Owen St, Huskisson NSW 2540, Australia
- Huskisson Hotel, 75 Owen St, Huskisson NSW 2540, Australia
- Club Jervis Bay, 8 Currambene St, Huskisson NSW 2540, Australia
- Roadside parking is also available in Huskisson
THINGS TO DO
Surfing is available all across the Shoalhaven coast. Shoalhaven Tourism has picked various spots out for a range of surfers to enjoy the waves of the Australian Coast. From Beginner to Experienced, there are many beaches to visit and catch a wave.
Along with the various places to surf, there's plenty of spots to walk along the Jervis Bay Coast. The Australian countryside is wild and beautiful, take in the views and see sights you wouldn't even have imagined. Take a look at this list of various walks Shoalhaven Tourism have visited and picked out for your pleasure.
The Shoalhaven coast has a wide variety of things to do, from kayaking to river cruises. There's a huge range of activities and adventures you can partake in while you're there. If you're visiting down for Long Course Weekend then why not make a holiday of it? Take a look at this list of activities you can do along the Shoalhaven coast.